Age Groups: 5-7yrs 8-11yrs 12-14yrs & 14-18yrs Camp Dates Week 1: Monday 10th to Friday 14th July @ ...[...]
We host selected young overseas cricketers for training and development at our academy. These young cricketers spend between 1 to 9 weeks at our academy working with our senior and Master coaches to improve their game. Players undergo intensive training and get an opportunity to play lots of matches in English conditions. The experience gained in the camp has helped the youngsters to perform better in their respective countries when they return.
Along with the cricketer’s game the stint away from home helps develop self-confidence and self-reliance which is also very important.
Our 2017 camp Dates:
25th June to 27th August 2017
This is a 9 week camp however all cricketers are free to join the program for as many weeks between 1-9 as they wish. An ideal duration to undergo sufficient training and play a good amount of matches is 4-9 weeks.
Age of player should be between 14 – 18 years
Accommodation for the duration of the program will be in a clean and comfortable house in the vicinity of the academy. See below all inclusions for the 2017 camp –
What’s included in 2017!
- -Accommodation and meals
- -Local transportation
- -CCA Residential Academy training kit
- -CCA Residential Academy player goals diary – players will be working individually with our head coach on setting goals for the camp and how they can achieve them. Player progress will be reviewed weekly. All these instructions will be given to players during their initiation at CCA.
- -Weekly activities summary sheets given to all players at the start of every week
- -Both indoor and outdoor training and coaching sessions
- -Development of technique and tactical knowledge
- -Video analysis and discussions with our coaches
- -3-4 matches a week on turf wickets at our prestigious venues
- -Playing opportunities in English league cricket
- -A spot in our tournaments (depending on age group)
- -Nutrition, strength and conditioning support
- -Fitness sessions with a fitness instructor
- -Personal support from all CCA staff through out the camp
- -Sightseeing trips
- -Educational support as an optional extra, available on request e.g. in house math tutor
For more information on how to book email: email@example.com