Age Group 5yrs to 8yrs We are delighted to announce our New Soft-Ball Based Tournament called the Mi...[...]
We host selected young overseas cricketers for training and development at our academy. These young cricketers spend between 1 to 9 weeks at our academy working with our senior and Master coaches to improve their game. Players undergo intensive training and get an opportunity to play lots of matches in English conditions. The experience gained in the camp has helped the youngsters to perform better in their respective countries when they return.
Along with the cricketer’s game the stint away from home helps develop self-confidence and self-reliance which is also very important.
Dates: 13th July to 7th September 2019
- -Accommodation and meals
- -Local transportation
- -Residential Academy training kit
- - Residential Academy player goals diary – players will be working individually with our head coach on setting goals for the camp and how they can achieve them. Player progress will be reviewed weekly. All these instructions will be given to players during their initiation at CCA.
- -Weekly activities summary sheets given to all players at the start of every week
- -Both indoor and outdoor training and coaching sessions
- -Development of technique and tactical knowledge
- -Video analysis and discussions with our coaches
- -3-4 matches a week on turf wickets at our prestigious venues
- -Playing opportunities in English league cricket
- -A spot in our tournaments (depending on age group)
- -Nutrition, strength and conditioning support
- -Fitness sessions with a fitness instructor
- -Personal support from all CCA staff throughout the camp
- -Sightseeing trips
For more information on how to book email: [email protected]