The Colour Clothing Tournament is back for its 9th year and will once again be held at Leicester Grammar School, Great Glen.
The tournament will be spread over two weeks as follows:
- Week 1: Monday 10th to Friday 14th August Under 10s & 17s
- Week 2: Monday 17th to Friday 21st August Under 12s & 14s
Free One to One coaching session when you book to play in both weeks
Players will be assigned into teams after registration and will be notified about their team one week before the tournament.
The Under 17s will play both Twenty20 and 40 over matches during the course of the week and there will be overseas teams participating. The Under 10s, 12s, 14s will play two Twenty20 matches per day.
£130 per player which includes:
- CCA Shirt, Jumper, Trouser & Cap to all participants
- 5 days of competitive cricket
- Trophies and awards
- Recognition for outstanding performances
9.30am to 4pm daily. Matches will start at 10am but all players need to arrive at 9:30am ready for warm up. Early drop off and late pickup available.
You will need to bring:
- Your Colour Clothing (provided by us)
- Cricket kit
- Cricket spikes and trainers
- A packed lunch and drinks
- (Drinks and snacks will be available to buy)
LGS Address: Leicester Grammar School, London Road, Great Glen, LE8 9FL