STAY SAFE 2020 Support our NHS and Save Lives! staysafe2020.co.uk (Jim Fowler, Ratcliffe Fowler Des...[...]
Overseas Cricket Tour to Pune - 8th to 18th February 2018
We are delighted to announce our next cricket development tour to Cricket Next Academy, Pune, India during the February half term holiday.
We have an excellent working relationship with Cricket Next Academy. The cricketers who have toured previously in our development tours to India have all given fantastic feedback and some of them have progressed enormously as a result of their learnings during these trips.
This tour will ensure you gain valuable experience and build on the level of cricket you are already playing. The opportunity to play in difference conditions against different types of players, especially spinners, will certainly develop your game.
The experience of touring and playing in a foreign country on different pitches alongside quality local youngsters is something unique. It certainly helps the overall development of cricketers but also helps them to become responsible young individuals.
(4 star) - 2/3 in a Room, Breakfast and Dinner will be served at the Hotel and lunch will be provided at the training venue. There will be a Doctor on call if required
Training will be based at the Cricket Next Academy, Pune
• Two sessions a day (Morning – fitness and fielding, Mid morning – individual development, Afternoon – nets with local players)
• Matches against local opposition( itinerary to be confirmed)
• Local elite cricketers will join sessions to make it challenging
• Special emphasis will be given on playing spinners
• Specialist batting, bowling and fielding sessions in different conditions and pitches
• Opportunity to bat and bowl for long periods
• Psychology sessions will be held for the mental approach to the modern game
• Mineral water will be provided throughout
Flights & Transport
Flight will be from Manchester or Birmingham International Airport. Transport will be provided throughout the tour.
Tour Package includes:
Tour Clothing (1 travel top, 2 training shirts, 2 cricket shirts (white), 1 pair of shorts, 1 pair of trousers and a cap)
Mineral Water throughout tour
All fees for coaching/cricket facilities/matches etc.
For more information and to book contact us: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Call: 0116 2543333