Age groups: 5-7yrs 8-11yrs 12-14yrs 14yrs-16yrs Tuesday 29th to Friday 1st June 2018 Camp times: 10:...[...]
For young players looking to develop their cricket, be active, get fit and receive expert coaching while having fun!
At CCA we run holiday camps throughout the year to fit in with school holidays. Camps are for all ages (5 to 7yrs, 8 to 11yrs, 12 to 14yrs, 14 to 18yrs) and experience and are open to all.
A typical day will include: fitness for cricket, fielding drills, skills sessions, one-to-one coaching, net practice, competitive match situations and more. We also have expert guest coaches from time to time!
Our Summer Camps run for eight weeks, are predominantly outdoors and culminate in the “Colour Clothing Tournament” which has become our trade mark annual event and takes place during the last two weeks of the school holidays.
Attending a camp offers young players a chance to learn new skills, develop existing skills, make new friends, gain experience of competing as well as keeping them focused, active and engaged throughout the holidays
• Camps are available during Summer, Easter, Half term and Christmas/New Year holidays
• Monday to Friday – Choice of attending one or more days
• Training times 10-4pm
• Early drop off (8am) and late pick up (5.30pm) available
• Indoor back-up facility at Leicester Grammar School for summer camps
• One-to-one coaching and attention for everyone
• Specialist and guest coaches for specific training
Please contact us or visit our Events page for details of our forthcoming camps.
“I have enjoyed being with a group of people who are so enthusiastic and knowledgeable about cricket”
Avish Patel, (senior player)