In light of recent news by our Prime Minister, we at City Cricket Academy (CCA) are keen to stay ope...[...]
Improve your game, develop fitness, make new friends, and receive expert coaching. These popular two hour sessions are held over the weekend from Friday evening to Sunday and are open to all. Trainees are put in groups according to age and experience – 4 -7yrs, 8 -11yrs, 12 -14yrs, 14-16yrs
Sessions include warm up, fielding, batting and bowling in nets and match situations. Every weekend there is a progressive session plan for the trainees to make sure there is development to their cricket. All trainees are given individual attention and feedback by our coaches who are all E.C.B. (English Cricket Board) qualified. All coaches are D.B.S. checked.
Group Session Timetable
Friday 6-8pm All abilities 8yrs and above
8pm to 9:30pm Advance session - 14yrs and above (invitation only- contact us)
9am to 10am (1hr Beginners 4-7yrs)
9am to 11am All abilities
11am to 12pm (1hr Beginners 4-7yrs)
11am to 1pm All abilities
3pm to 4pm (1hr Beginners 4-7yrs)
3pm to 5pm All abilities
• New trainees, first session free!
• Equipment and kit provided if required
• Group sessions also available for advanced/16yrs + groups – just ask
• £12 per session when paying for a minimum of 4 sessions in one transaction (otherwise £15 per session)
• Single sessions £15
• Beginners from 4yrs to 7yrs can attend the first hour of any Saturday session (£7)
• 1pm to 3pm (Advance session) U-15's (invitation only), £60 for a block of 4 sessions (£15 per session) or £20 per session on a pay as you basis.
If you are unable to attend a paid group session, this session can only be changed to a different time or day within the same weekend. Payments cannot be carried over to another week or month.
Equipment & Dress code:
Clothing: CCA branded T-shirt with cricket white trousers or tracksuit bottoms. CCA T-shirt available to purchase at a special price of £5.
We provide equipment which is available to borrow, but we recommend to bring your own equipment .
To book contact us on 0116 2543333 or email email@example.com